Wedding Photography at Bartle Hall

Bartle Hall is one of the four quarters of Woodplumpton along with Catforth, Plumpton & Eaves. It is a beautiful location especially for those looking for some history and culture in their wedding venue.

Bartle Hall stands off Lea Lane on the site of premises which are known to have existed as far back as 1600. The earlier building which was flat roofed, covered with lead & had a small tower, was originally named Sammy Field House & from 1745 Leach Hall, part of which forms the core of the present building.

The present owners Peter and Andrew Haworth purchased the Hall in April of 1991 embarked upon breathing another chapter into the life of this elegant mansion, creating the fine country house hotel which has been enjoyed by so many people today.
bartle-hall-
bartle-hall-
bartle-hall-
bartle-hall-
bartle-hall-
bartle-hall-
bartle-hall-
bartle-hall-
bartle-hall-
bartle-hall-